They say that dynamite comes in small packages and this is certainly true with regard to mini swimming pool pumps. This type of pump has been designed to provide splash pool with a filtration system that you can rely on. This is why mini swimming pool pumps are the only option that you should consider.
Living in a hot country is more often than not an absolute pleasure. Some days the temperature becomes overwhelming and all you want to do is strip down and take a swim in your pool. However, this is only possible if you have a pool that is summer-ready. Without the correct care and maintenance, you will be left with what resembles a mossy swamp rather than a crystal clear pool. Your pool can be ready to jump into all year round if you ensure that you have the correct systems in place. This is why getting the correct swimming pool pumps will certainly make a difference.
Having small splash pool is becoming increasingly popular. You may not have the space in which to install a large pool, however, you probably still want to have this added luxury at your disposal. In order to keep your new splash pool in working order, you need to get a suitable swimming pump. Pumps are designed to be able to handle different levels of pressure, as well as handle the amount of water that makes up the pool. A splash pool that has an overall capacity of 10 000 litres needs a mini swimming pool pump. One of the best mini pool pumps currently on the market is the Emaux Aqua-Mini. It has the following specifications:
- IPX5 Waterproof standard
- Built-in thermal protection
- External hear sink
- 316 stainless steel shaft
- Asynchronous, two poles
- Class insulation: 130
- 316 stainless steel mechanical seal
With all of these features, you are guaranteed to be getting a genuine product. Your pump will be the life-blood of your swimming pool. By installing a mini pump that packs a punch, you can enjoy a system that will never let you down and continue the filtration of the pool.
How to maintain a pool with our Swimming pool pumps.
Although the pump is the heart of the pool, it is not the only piece of equipment that you need in order to maintain your pool. Due to the fact that residential swimming pools are usually situated outside, you need to take the necessary precautions in order to keep them free of debris. You can do this by using any, if not all of these options:
- Pool cover: during the summer, it is nice to have your pool on show. However, in the winter months you should cover it up. A pool cover will protect your swimming pool from debris. On really cold days, it will also stop the pool from freezing over.
- Kreepy Krawley: this is a fantastic invention to keep the bottom of the pool clean. Some debris is heavier than others and will float to the bottom. The Kreepy Krawley will suck this debris up, whilst, at the same time, giving the pool an overall clean.
- Pool sock: the debris that floats on the top of the pool will be sucked into this handy piece of technology. Once it is full, you can empty out the contents and re-use the sock.
There are many ways in which you can maintain your pool. Getting your hands on the best equipment to assist you is easy when you come to us here at Pool Spa & Filtration. For more information, visit our website www.poolspa.co.za.